High quality, clear, heat stabilised polyester film, with an ink adhesion primer on both sides, for a variety of industrial printing applications
Autostat CT is a high quality clear, heat stabilised polyester film, with an ink adhesion primer on both sides.
Clear stabilised polyester films are popular for a wide variety of applications in printed electronics and flexible circuitry. The stabilization process to maximise dimensional stability at elevated temperatures is critical to printing processes where tight registration tolerances need to be maintained during multiple printing operations.
Applications include: flexible circuitry, membrane switch circuitry, flexible flat cables, sensors and RFID antennae.
It is available in sheets and rolls with tight dimension and squareness tolerance
- Ultra clear polyester film
- Heat stabilised
- Acrylic ink primer
- Available in a range of thicknesses
- Dimensional stability for critical registration
- Excellent adhesion of conductive and dielectric inks
- Excellent lay-flat properties
- Flexible circuitry
- Medical diagnostics
- Printed electronics
- Printed batteries
Mesh roughening gel to maximise stencil adhesion to Polyester screen printing mesh.
Autoprep Gel is a surface roughening pre-treatment for polyester and nylon mesh prior to stencil application.
- Abrades and degreases meshes in one application. Increases the adhesion of all stencils. Convenient application via squeeze bottle. Non-hazardous and biodegradeable.
- Ensures maximum print durability for all film based photostencil systems.
- For use on Polyester and nylon meshes only.
When mixed with water, Autostrip® Powder produces a powerful stripper to remove PLUS screen printing emulsions and Capillex photostencil films.
Autostrip Powder dissolves cleanly without particles making it perfect for use with decoating machines or for manual application.
- Easy to use and fast to dissolve. Very effective stencil decoater. One 100 gram sachet will make up to 10 litres of solution.
- Basic stencil decoater. Autostrip Powder offers easy storage and handling but must be mixed with the prescribed amount of water before use.
- Autostrip Powder is used for removal of all direct stencils, eg PLUS Emulsions and Capillex.